Learn!

SOON!

Think!

SOON!

Actualize!

SOON!
 

Sem-Break Acts

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I already the feel the calling of my cozy bed to stay on it more than the usual. The sweet symphony made by my keyboard remembers me to be with it all day long and the chattering and clapping of my books as they found  me sitting with them in longer hours. Isn't  that wonderful? There's no more wonderful for a student than a break from academic excursions and dreadful test results.

So, if there's no assignments and exams to be busied about, what will I do? Uhmmm. That's not a question for me because I already laid my activities for this short "vacation".

NANOWRIMO

Nanowrimo or the National Novel Writing Month is an online novel writing event participated by numerous writers from all over the world gathered and committed to complete a 50,000-word literary output within a month. This starts every November. What I gonna do, before November comes, is I should prepare all the novel-ing things that I need before the actual challenge starts; plot cards, pen, paper, coffee, food, etc. It's like doing a writing camp in your home. I started doing Nanowrimo last 2010 and fortunately succeeded in the challenge for two years too. For this year, I hope that I can do the challenge and will end as a winner. If you wanna join with me in my 50,000-word novel writing journey, you may often visit my Nanowrimo Blog (click the link) and my Nanowrimo Writing Facebook page. Oh, and if you decide to do Nanowrimo or had been a frequent Nanowrimo participant, please let me know. I will ad you to my Nano-Friends List on my blog so that people will know whom I write with... :D 


PROJECT 'Unknown'

TOP SECRET- But before I will be doing Nanowrimo, I have something to do first. I'm planning to write something that I truly believe will let my writing skill and experience as a write upgrade a little, not because I will be writing a bestselling book. No, not that thing. What I'm trying to say is that I will do an attempt that I haven't done before. I will only give myself 2 weeks to finish it. I'm not permitted to say something about this project because I wanted to keep it as a secret. I will be the happiest person ever if I will succeed in this thing. :) I'll just let you know more about it. :))))

I bet this two activities will get me busy already. I hate to be in an idle mode. You don't know what things will be going in your mind, right? The better if you will keep yourself busy and in motion. Hahaha!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Lorem

Please note: Delete this widget in your dashboard. This is just a widget example.

Ipsum

Please note: Delete this widget in your dashboard. This is just a widget example.

Dolor

Please note: Delete this widget in your dashboard. This is just a widget example.