Learn!

SOON!

Think!

SOON!

Actualize!

SOON!
 

Writing as a Craft

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Writing.

I love to write.

Yes, I really love to. The problem? I can't really put to words the thoughts and emotions that I think and feel. However, I believe that there come a time that I can hone this craft and apply it as easy as 1-2-3. This is also the reason why I created a blog. Hehehe. Anyways, I should be good in writing. I have to. An English Major  can't write and express his thoughts well in writing? OMG! What a shame. :)


Haha. 

Haha.


Haha,

That's my alter ego. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Lorem

Please note: Delete this widget in your dashboard. This is just a widget example.

Ipsum

Please note: Delete this widget in your dashboard. This is just a widget example.

Dolor

Please note: Delete this widget in your dashboard. This is just a widget example.